New category starting today – Recipes (healthy ones at that!!)
Here is one for Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal.
* 3/4 cup oatmeal
* 8 Egg Whites
* 1/2 scoop (15g) of Chocolate Protein Powder
* 2 teaspoons of Pure Cocoa Powder
* 1 teaspoon of Splenda
* 1 tbsp of Flax Oil
* 1 cup of frozen Blueberries
* 1/4 cup of water
- In a big bowl, mix All the ingredients (except for the frozen blueberries)
- Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes (cooking time vary from one microwave to the other) – stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started (so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks)
- Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries, mix everything and enjoy 🙂
* Calories: 580
* Protein: 52g
* Carbohydrates: 57g
* Fat: 16g
I enjoyed them. What about you?
Please leave a comment about this recipe if you try it out.