The total of sugar in our body is sometime known as blood glucose level. When foods are eaten, the body will break it down into the simplest form, specifically glucose. Glucose is the fuel for our body where it is the major source of power for the cells. The cell extract glucose from the blood stream by by insulin. Diabetes Type I occurs when the body loses its ability to supply insulin making the removal of glucose from the blood stream not possible. As a outcome the sugar content in the blood increases.
The symptoms for diabetes type 1 may well vary for every individual, but these are the more common symptoms.
Often diabetic type 1 occurs without any signs or symptoms.
– Sugar content are higher than the regular blood sugar content
– The urine is laced with sugar
– Drinks unusual quantity of water
– Urinates regularly
– Lose weight even though repeatedly feels hungry
– Eyesight becomes blurry
– Feeling nauseous
– Feels lethargic and weak
– Mood swings
While there are no treat for diabetes, treating it and controlling diabetes will further aggravate the trouble to other important health problems such as heart risk and stroke. To reduce other health risks, it is vital that the blood sugar level are maintained to natural as close as possible.
The steps listed under are several of the steps that can be taken to control diabetes type 1:
– Never skip insulin as prescribe
– Eat healthy by watching the total of carbohydrate you take and follow diabetic diet plan as strictly as possible.
– Watch your blood sugar content without fail
– Get physical exercise and do it regularly
Treating diabetes will help the body maintains as close to normal its blood sugar contented. Diabetes type 1 are enduring sickness where there are no cure, as such the treatments is also lifelong. To remain healthy, diabetics must observe lifelong treatments through good eating and exercising throughout their lives.